mercredi 4 février 2015

Publish Master Research affiliated to university or as indepdent scholar?


I am working on my Master CS project. I would like to have this published as article before my Master ends.


Now I see 2 options:




  • I try to get it accepted and published at my own (not a affiliated with my university/supervisor, more as a independent scholar). I will use a ghostwriter (Master CS, native English) to get the English correctly. In this way I will be the only writer.




  • I will try to get my supervisor on board (eg. for advice/editing). This will result in a paper with at least 2 writers.




What are the pro/cons of each choice? Is it worth to get it accepted alone? Does it happen more frequently that students try to get its work accepted prior to finalizing the master program?


If you try to get your supervisor as second writer, does this not looks like 'student did research but supervisor wrote the article?'.


Thanks


M





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire