jeudi 5 février 2015

Doing research work on my own without affiliation [duplicate]



This question already has an answer here:




I have a bachelors degree in biotechnology, i m very much interested in conducting independant research and publishing my paper, however currently i m not affiliated with any institute, and it is not possible for me at present to get enrolled into A program either, but i want to utilize this time, before someone else ends up presenting the idea............my question is, i do not have a problem with materials or space, i was planning to get my paper peer reviewed by some agency and my previous teachers, Cant i publish my paper without affiliation to a big name or Institute?????? Will my paper carry less value or be ridiculed by the journals only because there is no affiliation involved?????? Also please let me know if anyone you know has done it......





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire