samedi 29 novembre 2014

what does it take to get into stanford online program? [on hold]


I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. I'm an average student who got a bachelor of computer science degree from mumbai university in India. I worked as a web developer at a software company but left it after 8 months. Now, I'm considering the following options



  1. Work as a freelance developer/designer.

  2. Apply for MBA.

  3. Work at another software company.

  4. Enroll into an online program from a reputed university for ms in computer science(I checked out stanford's online courses). I have no idea how hard or easy it is to get into an online program at stanford and if it is practical for me to even try since I'm really just an average student.


What do you think I should do? Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire