samedi 29 novembre 2014

How to answer "Describe the situation type questions" (Non-Essay Questions)?


When filling Application forms for University scholarships and I come across a question that comes with an answer box that requires written answers, should my answer be a text with some paragraphs(a small essay) answering the question or should I just write few sentences?


For example if I come across this question:


"Do you own a passport?


YES.


Please describe when, where, and why you have used it:"


Is it OK if I just say that "I've used it when I traveled to the X country to participate in a exchange Scholarship program in the year or XXXX for XXXX months?. Or should I include a lot more details? like what city did I go to school, information about the scholarship program etc etc.?


Note that I'm applying for a need based scholarship.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire